On the Masterson Approach; personality disorders; development
by James Masterson:
- Countertransference and Psychotherapeutic Technique: Teaching seminars on the psychotherapy of the borderline adult. (1983).
- The Search for the Real Self: Unmasking the personality disorders of our age. (1988).
- with Ralph Klein (Eds). Psychotherapy of the Disorders of the Self: The Masterson approach. (1989).
- The Emerging Self: A developmental, self, and object relations approach to the treatment of the closet narcissistic disorder of the self. (1993).
- with Ralph Klein (Eds.). Disorders of the Self: New therapeutic horizons.(1995).
- with Anne Lieberman (Eds.). A Therapist’s Guide to the Personality Disorders: The Masterson approach. (2004).
- The Personality Disorders Through the Lens of Attachment Theory and the Neurobiologic Development of the Self: A clinical integration. (2005).
- Another Chance To Be Real: Attachment and object relations treatment of borderline personality disorder. D. Roberts and D. Roberts. (2007).
- Handbook of Attachment. J. Cassidy and P.R. Shaver. (1999).
- Attachment Theory and Psychoanalysis. P. Fonagy. (2001).
- Schizoid Phenomena, Object Relations, and the Self. H. Guntrip. (1969).
- Affect Dysregulation and Disorders of the Self. A. Schore. (2003).
- Affect Dysregulation and the Repair of the Self. A. Schore. (2003).
- The Developing Mind: Toward a neurobiology of interpersonal experience. D. Siegel. (1999).
- The Interpersonal World of the Infant: A view from psychoanalysis and developmental psychology. D. Stern. (1985).
On Imago Relationship Therapy
- Getting the Love You Want: A guide for couples. H. Hendrix (1988).
- Receiving Love: Transform your relationship by letting yourself be loved. H. Hendrix and H. LaKelly Hendrix. (2004).